Saeed S. Tofigh, DDS
“I chose dentistry because I like helping people,” says Dr. Tofigh. The oral surgeon makes it clear that the patient is at the center of his every decision. “We tailor our treatment to the patient’s goals. This is not a cookie-cutter operation.”
Graduating at the top of his class from dental school, Dr. Tofigh practiced in Silver Spring for two years before embarking on a four residency of advanced training in anesthesiology, general surgery, trauma, hospital medicine, and plastic and reconstructive surgery. His practice focuses on wisdom teeth extraction, implants, jaw reconstruction, and bone grafting.
His wife and four young children occupy most of his time outside of work, but he still does get in some time for flying aircraft and for enjoying sports such as soccer, tennis, skiing, hiking, and swimming. The long-time Maryland resident also volunteers in the community through various healthcare organizations such as Mission of Mercy.
- Board-Certified: Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, State of Maryland
- Fellow: American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Maryland State Dental Association
- Residency: Carle Foundation Hospital in Urbana, Illinois
- DDS: University of Maryland, Baltimore
- BS: University of Maryland, College Park (Physiology and Neurobiology)